Friday 9 January 2015

Hyper Realistic Sculpture Revisiting Still Born 2005

Recently, I came across a box of old models. I thought it would be an good opportunity to post one of the original wax sculptures that I had created over the last ten years.
The model shown below is called Still Born and it was modeled in wax and cast in 2005. There is some damage on this sculpture due to the moulding process. I produced one bronze cast of this piece and it was later exhibited at the Toronto Outdoor Art Exhibition in 2007. You can see the bronze in my bronze gallery and in a post I did a few years ago.


Copyright 2015  Art Di Lella
Copyright 2015  Art Di Lella
Copyright 2015  Art Di Lella
Copyright 2015   Art Di Lella
Copyright 2015  Art  Di Lella
Copyright 2015   Art Di Lella
I usually keep many of my models even the one's which were unsuccessful because I find even the failures might contain  something that might be useful later.
Anyway, I'll be back soon. Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment