Wednesday 21 January 2015

Hyper Realistic Sculpture Clay Models-New Gallery

Detail of Hyper Realistic Reconstructed Sculpture- Anon Portrait #3 Copyright 2015  Art Di Lella
Hello everyone

Introducing a new gallery for my blog Hyper Realistic Sculpture Clay Models Gallery.
I wanted visitors to my website to have easier time viewing specifically the finished clay models which because of the blog format are difficult to navigate through because of all the previous posts.

Anyway, each clay model is constructed over a actual human skull with neck and shoulders added.
Although my methodology is similar to forensic reconstruction,my purpose in this instance is a fine art application but having said that I want to show my capability in crossing over into other kinds of model making. There are seven sculptures shown in the gallery with more coming as well as new updates on the other galleries on the main page coming soon.
I'll back shortly. Have a great week.
Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment